Customers may reserve a public computer for 1 hour per day per branch, and appointments can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
Your one-hour time slot will include a screening process and cleaning of surfaces. If you need to print, this will be part of your hour as well. One full hour of computer usage is not guaranteed.
Appointments are available Monday-Thursday 10am - 6pm (last appointment starts at 5pm) and Friday-Saturday 10am - 3pm (last appointment starts at 2pm).
By signing up for an appointment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions for computer appointments as listed below.
Reserve a 1 Hour Public Computer
Use our online tool to reserve a time to use a 1 hour public computer
- Arbutus Branch
- Catonsville Branch
- Cockeysville Branch
- Essex Branch
- Hereford Branch
- Lansdowne Branch
- Loch Raven Branch
- North Point Branch
- Owings Mills Branch
- Parkville-Carney Branch
- Perry Hall Branch
- Pikesville Branch
- Randallstown Branch
- Rosedale Branch
- Sollers Point Branch
- Towson Branch
- White Marsh Branch
- Woodlawn Branch
Terms and Conditions
To maintain a safe environment for customers and staff, all customers must:
- Complete an online health screening at bacosafe.org and present verification prior to entering the branch, or complete the screening with a staff person before entering.
- Wear a face mask to completely cover nose and mouth upon entering the branch and throughout the duration of the visit. Applies to everyone 5 years of age and older.
- Adhere to social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Not bring any food or drink inside the branch.
- Stay at home if not feeling well or registering a fever.
- Remain seated at computer. No browsing the collection or check out of materials in the branch.
Computer users are allowed one accompanying person (a child in their care, someone to assist with computer use, etc.).
This individual must remain with the person making the appointment.
If the accompanying person wishes to use a computer on their own, they must make their own appointment.
|Opening Hours |
Monday, Nov 23
|Baltimore County Public Library||10am – 6pm|
The last appointment each day begins 1 hour before the closing time listed above.